The most important investment a woodworker can make is on a table saw. It is costly, yes, but most crafts are centered on this machine in the workshop. That’s why you cannot afford to make a mistake of choosing a tool that does not suit your needs. When looking to buy a table saw for the first time, or making an upgrade to the current one you have, it’s imperative you consider a few crucial factors.
The best table saw is smooth, and it produces accurate woodcuts. It should have the appropriate safety features like flesh-sensing technology, a riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and much more.
- Top rated Table Saw Comparison Chart on the market 2017
- Best Table Saw Reviews
- 8. Shop Fox W1819 10Inch 3HP Table Saw with Riving Knife - Best Hybrid Table Saw
- 7. SawStop HP 3PCS31230-TGP236 Professional Cabinet Saw - Best Cabinet Table Saw
- 6. Makita Contractor Table Saw 2705-10Inch - Best Contractor Table Saw
- 5. SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 Portable Table Saw w/ 25” Rip Capacity
- 4. Bosch GTS1031 Portable 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw, 52lbs - Best Portable Table Saw
- 3. Bosch 4100-09 Worksite Table Saw, 10-Inch w/ Gravity-Rise Stand - Best Benchtop Table Saw
- 2. DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw, 10-Inch - Best Jobsite Table Saw
- 1. DEWALT DW745 10-Inch, 120V, 20-Inch, Job-Site Table Saw - Best Budget Table Saw
- Table Saw Ultimate Buying Guide
Top rated Table Saw Comparison Chart on the market 2017
Best Table Saw Reviews
Our top pick – Recommended Table Saw
All the eight table saw reviewed above are great and that’s why they are featured in this article. But, there is always the best even among the highly rated and in our case here, DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw, 10-Inch w/ 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity & Rolling Stand takes the lead as the best value for the money. To ensure that we have something for everyone, we have identified some of the best table saws for professionals, beginners and for contractors. We also have ensured that whether you want to spend under 1000 or 500 bucks you’ll get something from our list.