The most important investment a woodworker can make is on a table saw. It is costly, yes, but most crafts are centered on this machine in the workshop. That’s why you cannot afford to make a mistake of choosing a tool that does not suit your needs. When looking to buy a table saw for the first time, or making an upgrade to the current one you have, it’s imperative you consider a few crucial factors.
A good table saw is smooth, and it produces accurate woodcuts. It should have the appropriate safety features like flesh-sensing technology, a riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and much more.
Our article focuses on the best table saws on the market, and we aim to guide you through into selecting only the best for your future projects. Each project might require some uniqueness to the table saw but there is always some similarities thus we will highlight all the key points to each of these products and elaborate a bit to make it easier for you.
- Top Best Table Saw Comparison Chart on the market 2018
- Best Table Saw Reviews
- Best Budget Table Saw - DEWALT DW745
- Best Jobsite Table Saw - DEWALT DWE7491RS
- Best Benchtop Table Saw - Bosch 4100-09
- Best Portable Table Saw - Bosch GTS1031
- Best Benchtop Table Saw For The Money - SKILSAW SPT70WT-01
- Best Contractor Table Saw - Makita 2705
- Best Cabinet Table Saw - SawStop HP 3PCS31230-TGP236
- Best Hybrid Table Saw - Shop Fox W1819
- Table Saw Buying Guide
Top Best Table Saw Comparison Chart on the market 2018
Best Table Saw ReviewsOur top pick – Recommended Table Saw
All the eight table saw reviewed above are great and that’s why they are featured in this article. But, there is always the best even among the highly rated and in our case here, DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw takes the lead as the best value for the money. To ensure that we have something for everyone, we have identified some of the best table saws for professionals, beginners and for contractors. We also have ensured that whether you want to spend under 1000 or 500 bucks you’ll get something from our list.