When dealing with rounded workpieces, sanding them by hand becomes an almost impossible task as it is not only tiring but also time-consuming. Whether you do wood works professionally or as a hobby, getting a tool that will simplify the job for you would be amazing. For all shapes sanding, a great oscillating spindle sander comes in handy, and this is the focus of our article. We will focus on the top three oscillating spindle sanders and also guide you through on what to consider when shopping for one.
A quick guide on what you should consider when purchasing an Oscillating Spindle Sander: Read through to the bottom to see our buying guide which is more detailed.
- The type of sanding projects you will be working on
- The curves to be sanded
- The kind of finishing required
- How often the sander will be used
- The size of working space available so as to know the ideal size of unit to purchase
- Whether the user has issues with dust so as to choose the right dust port for the dust collector to be used
- Your budget