Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw. A quality tool from Hitachi, this saw is a helpful tool to woodcrafters for getting those perfect fit miters.
For all the woodworkers and the furnishers looking for a minimum maintenance and maximum work in a saw, their buck stops here. Hoping to get an extremely handy and comfortable saw, they can trust fully on Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw. A quality tool from Hitachi, this saw is a helpful tool to woodcrafters for getting those perfect fit miters and crosscuts useful in making woodcraft, frames , decorative boards in any type of timber, plywood, fiberboard, particleboard or aluminum panels.
Manufactured by Hitachi, this tool lives up-to its manufacturer’s reputation, which has used hi-tech design and best engineering to manufacture this efficient tool. Here is a detailed a review which describes all its features and specifications along with the pros and cons of the product.
Features and Specification of Hitachi C10FCE2
- Housing a powerful 15-amp motor and with a speed of speed of 5,000 RPM without load, it gives the most efficient miter-sawing action to do the framing work at a quickest pace.
- Hitachi C10FCE2 weighs only 35.9 pounds and 23 x 19.1 x 16.1 inches in dimensions. It is ideally handy and most convenient compound miter saw among other saws of this category. Its low weight makes it longer to use and easy to be carried, without fatigue.
- It gives a bevel angle from 0-45 and miter range from 0-52 giving versatility to the woodcraft making. The setting of the required bevel and miter can be done by a very convenient thumb movement.
- Its sawing action is very steady and vibration-free with the horizontal handle ending in an elastomer grip and a large table displaying a firm guide. A built-in clamping provided with the system fix item in position for getting accurate mitering.
- A large extended flip fence is provided with this saw that goes up to 4-inches height for precise cutting of large miter items up to 2-5/16-inches high and 5-21/32-inches deep.
- Additional tools provided are a 10-inch 24-tooth TCT saw blade, pivoting flip fence, vice assembly, 10mm box wrench and a material support extension.
- A reasonably well placed dust collector bag is provided to keep the tool free of raw dust.
Pros and Cons of Hitachi C10FCE2
- Hitachi C10FCE2 is a very stable and powerful tool coming with quiet and robust motor. it can be used on any type of frame or wood with no difficulty at all.
- Its default packing includes very useful supporting items like material clamp, extension bars. Both these hold the saw in position and give no skidding while working on a unit of work.
- Its good engineering design makes it relatively lightweight and manageable. The craftsmen can use them for much longer durations without getting a painful arm or neck. It is light to carry it from one place to another in case a person has taken many contracts and moves from one task to another.
- Miter stops are quite accurate and give right measurement for doing the task. Locking facility is provided to make mitering stops, fixed and protected. Once the stops are secured they do not move while execution.
- Hitachi gives an exceptional five years warranty on this tool. Hitachi makes sure that they give their clients total value for their money for many years.
- It works equally well with small wooden items as well as with larger stock.
- Hitachi C10FCE2 dos not have laser. Generally laser-supported saws provide reliability to framing and crosscutting jobs. Users will definitely miss this reliable part.
- Its manual is a big hurdle for the people who are new in using the saw tools. The manual is not very descriptive.
- Dust bag does not fulfill it purpose as expected.
has a soft start and its pickup is very fast. It can easily cut through all types of wood and timber without degrading its performance. It can give any kinds of cuts from 6” to 10” very smoothly. The saw blades spins at a very stable manner reducing the vibrations to negligible. Its vibrations are more controlled with the horizontal anti vibration grip. Smooth non-quivering saw gives you the smoothest possible cutting. Large range of miter cuts up to 52 degrees in both directions and bevel level the range of 45 degrees are the two best features available. The markings for measurement on a very thin panel give a foolproof accuracy in cutting. Manual with less description make the user to use their own intelligence and experience for such. Inspite of this limitation, this is a portable and sturdy tool for carpenters, framers, and craftsmen who want to give full satisfactions to their customers by their work. For the home users this comes as a nice weekend tool to try your hands in crafts or touching up your home with small details possible.
>>MORE BEST PRODUCT: