Dremel has amazing features that still make it fit for household projects. This Dremel 4000-6/50 rotary kit represents one of the best quality products.
One of the most useful tools that a household could ever have still remains to be the rotary tool. Dremel has excellent tools and their Dremel 4000-6/50 remains to be an exceptional rotary tool kit. Despite artists and craftsmen being some of the people who use this tool for their creative projects, Dremel has amazing features that still make it fit for household projects. This 4000-6/50 rotary kit represents one of the best products from Dremel.
Features and specifications of Dremel 4000-6/50
- The 4000-6/50 rotary kit comprises of high performance and durable tools. This package features some of the most versatile tools from Dremel. User friendly and powerful, this handy rotary tool is designed with the perfect crafting for artisan and hobby projects. It is equipped with six attachments, 50 accessories and a deluxe carrying case.
- One can be assured of its high delivery since Dremel is well known for their incredible versatility, reliable performance and exceptional comfort. This rotary tool is designed with a comfortable and a more responsive design with some additional features based on user’s improvement requests. It is perfect for routing, cutting, carving, sanding, engraving, cleaning, grinding, polishing, plus many more. It is equipped with an improved motor that is able to deliver speeds up to 35,000 RPM.
- In addition to that, when under load its electronic feedback circuitry sustains a constant speed. Its ergonomic, slim body offers an all round 360 degree grip for better accuracy, while its variable speed slide makes it possible to maintain a fast speed consistency and adjustment at the selected speed. It is also designed with an on/off switch that is strategically positioned so as not to interfere with the tools grip zone.
- This Dremel rotary tool is enjoyable to use and designed to be durable, with replaceable motor brushes for prolonged motor life, pencil grip nose cap for better stability and a six foot cord. It has easy speed settings that make it possible to have accurate dialling. Moreover, when changing accessories, one can be able to lock the output shaft thanks to its innovative shaft lock. When working with this tool one does not need to worry about excessive straining on hands, arms or wrists, since this handy tool has a lightweight design.
- When it comes to flexibility, this Dremel tool kit is designed to provide versatility. The kit is equipped with a yard tool sharpener, lawn mower blade; flex shaft attachment suited for extra flexibility, detail nose piece, straight edge guide/ circle cutter, safety shield attachment, and a grinding/sanding guide that allows one to direct the tool towards the edge of a beveled or flat surface, or direct a work piece to a firm mounted rotary tool.
- In addition to the 50 accessories included in this Dremel rotary tool kit, the tool also comes with extra accessories such as three sanding discs, two high speed cutters, an engraving cutter and four heavy duty cut off wheels. These extra accessories are effective for different projects. Apart from big artisan projects, this rotary tool can be able to sand dollhouse furniture, polish stones and beads for handmade necklaces, model airplane wings, sharpen your lawn mower, cut a hole in a tile, or sharpen your garden tools.
Pros and Cons of Dremel 4000-6/50
- This Dremel rotary kit has great advantages that make it an excellent choice. Apart from its high performance, reliability and versatility, this handy tool comes packaged with plenty of tool accessories and attachments suited for all kinds of projects. This makes it highly efficient as one will not be required to make multiple separate purchases to get the accessories. Accessories from other Dremel models can be used on this 4000-6/50, though some of the accessories will require an adaptor.
- It also has a lightweight design effective for reducing strain on the arms and wrists. Its electronic feedback helps maintain a consistent speed when under load, while its variable speed delivers greater versatility. Considering all the included accessories and high performance, this tool offers an excellent value at an affordable price.
- There is nothing negative about the design of this rotary tool kit that could hinder its performance. However, the only downfall could be its carrying case, which could end up spoiling way faster that intended since the additional accessories don’t fit so well inside. All the same, one could get a bigger compartmental tool box to use.
Since its release in 2009 and based on dremel 4000-6/50 reviews, this rotary tool kit has proven to be a valuable and indispensable tool. The tool is covered under a 5 year warranty, though the tool will not breakdown or have any difficulties for the entire time or even years after the warranty cover expires. Dremel desires all of its tools to last long and this 4000-6/50 is not an exception. This rotary tool is a highly recommended tool for anyone interested in getting hold of a rotary tool.