BOSTITCH F21PL is a brilliant Framing Nailer model and it carries best technical features of nailer with perfect design and efficiency. In the way you want.
The BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head framing nail from BOSTITCH is a landmark product in the manufacturing of nailers with perfect design and efficiency. This nailer is meant for framing, casing, siding, metal connecting, binding, joining, woodwork, brickwork, grille connecting and many other construction and furnishing activities.
The BOSTITCH F21PL is a brilliant Framing Nailer model and it carries best technical features and utilization as it comes by BOSTITCH, producer of top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications.
Here is a detailed BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer review which describes all its features and specifications along with the pros and cons of the product.
Features and Specifications of BOSTITCH F21PL
- BOSTITCH F21PL is a heavy duty round head nailer in its category with a superior driving power of 1050 Inch Lbs. It lets the user drive nails Very fast race at sequential or bump set off.
- The nailer’s best feature us that it has two kinds of nailing activity in single tool. It can be used as for Plastic-collated framing tool or a metal connector tool by a simple and quick action of changing the nosepieces.
- It has easy to use push button that can be adjusted to any depth setting for the nails to push the nails at preferred depth.
- Its body is made up of magnesium design which carries very less weight compared to any other tool same genre. The minimum weight also gives it long-lasting stability and sturdiness and can be put to use throughout the day.
- Proficiency of this tool can be measured easily as it can drive plastic collated 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 metal connector nails with ease.
- A 60 nails magazine is used with this nailer which can be driven into any kind of surface at 80-120 PSI operating pressure.
- The F21PL Nailer carries a distinct 16 in. central layout pointer for measuring the right space between nails in a jiffy without using a tape measure.
Pros and Cons of BOSTITCH F21PL
- Two nosepiece are supplied with this tool that allows it to be used for nailing hard surfaces with precision and high speed.
- Another reason for this being a suitable tool is that it shoots the Bostitch Hurriquake nails and the nailing task is done with most perfection.
- It can be used longer duration and low service needs give minimum problems.
- The trigger of this nailer very optimal. Unlike other nailing guns on rapid fire model this nailer operates in the precision mode, providing an enhanced action for the type of work taken up.
- The metal nails for applying metal connectors model are easily available.
- Price is very affordable. It is far more better to buy this economical product rather than renting in some bulky and heavy tool.
- It gives the facility to change the direction of the air emitted, with each nail shot. It is most suitable for working in soiled areas where the air expelled whips up dirt and hampers the task.
- A new BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head nailer may emit sparks but when used for quite some time it will overcome this problem.
- The nailer shoot the nail really tough but with a blare. It sounds to be startling for the users initially.
- The trigger on this tool is a bit fussy to use and the tip has to be aligned with the target very accurately.
- Although it is very light in weight but it is bigger and bulkier that expected in terms of space it occupies. User will face a bit of trouble to fit it in tight spaces. But this problem can be overcome by shooting the nails at an angle.
The BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head has two nose-pieces one a plastic collated framing nailer drives plastic collated framing nails and second the metallic connector to connect metallic surfaces. It is a low weight, magnesium design easily handlable for any type of nailing task. The super efficient driving power to push the nails, makes it a preferred product among expert and novices . With its strong operational potential, users will be able to attempt the toughest engineered lumber and connecting operations. The nails have to be pushed to various depths as the need demands; here BOSTITCH F21PL plays its role perfectly with adjustable push-button depth guide to achieve the desired depths of nail shots. This is a perfect tool to drive your designs into reality by perfect nailing of shots.