If you want power drill 18 volts compact size, or your hands don’t seem to be fitting for larger drills, The Bosch DDS181-02 Is the best choice for you.
The Bosch DDS181-02 could be a general duty drill/driver supposed. At fifty ft-lbs of force and one, 700 rev there square measure few tasks it cannot complete with ease. though it’ll ultimately lose during a direct comparison with a frenzied impact driver, the DDS181 remains a really capable driver. Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, and therefore the trades the plastic chuck makes Pine Tree State hesitate to advocate this drill for general construction work.
Like all The Bosch tools the DDS181 includes a skilled feel to that. each seams is tight, and there arent any rattles. The black rubber round the grip is amazingly exhausting. Its main purpose appears to be to extend friction instead of giving the grip a soft feel. The grip remains pleasant to use, however it compares poorly to the rubberized grips of some 12V tools. The bumpers protective the barrel of the drill once the tool is resting on its facet square measure smaller than they got to be. If you set the drill down during a hurry the chuck is probably going to hit the bottom.
Features and Specifications of Bosch DDS181-02
- 1 ) Bosch DDS181-02, 18 V drill functions with high force, quick speeds and sturdy construction. It provides a 600 in. pound of force and has 2 optimized speeds; 0-500rpm- ideal for prime force applications and 0-1700 ideal for prime speed applications. The Bosch DDS181-02 drives its exceptional power from a well developed gear case and a 4-pole break motor. The 18+1 clutch setting/feature enclosed during this compact machine and a variable speed trigger aid you to fancy the simplest speed once drilling, thus achieving precise results.
- 2 ) The ergonomically created handle and soft clutch wrapped housing provides a snug feeling even throughout extended operating hours. except the 0.5 in. motor vehicle lock chuck that is meant for one bit changes, the Bosch DDS181-02 has AN improved bit capability for skilfulness. For even bigger expedience, this appliance has LEDs that provides lightweight once operating in fencelike areas.
- 3 ) Batteries enclosed during this kit square measure the one.5 Ah HC Li batteries; but the drill operates conjointly with Bosch’s batteries from the one.3 SlimPack batteries, the 2.6 FatPack batteries and therefore the three.0 HC FatPack Battery. However, if you’re intending to get a light-weight potential, the best suited option to take is that the slimpack. On the opposite hand FatPack can offer you a extended runtime significantly. the entire drill package comes with a compact driver, two lithium-ions slim pack batteries, 30-min charger, bits, one carrying case and instruction manual.
- The Bosch DDS181-02 is high-powered by Bosch lithium-ion batteries
- 2 optimized speed settings; 0-1700 AND 0-500 rev
- 600 in. pounds of force
- Variable speed trigger and 18+1 clutch settings
- magnified drill-bit capability
- Versatile power systems
Bosch DDS181-02 drill/driver averages a rating of 4/5 over many consumer reviews on-line, which means its serving them exceptionally. except being a refined drill for a competitive value vary, several users same that The Bosch DDS181-02 has a superb levelling once exploitation it. many purchasers were furthermore affected with the convenience in replacement batteries. additionally, it offers the user some way of checking the battery level that could be a great point once exploitation it. However, specialists have compared it with alternative drills/kits within the sense that, it doesn’t have to a small degree storage on the drill; a feature alternative cheaper kits have.
Pros and Cons of Bosch DDS181-02
- Bosch DDS181-02 could be a nice drill, smart driver.
- It comparatively powerful
- It has 2 speeds
- It is precise and helpful clutch
- It has tasteful battery charge gauge on the battery
- It conjointly has kit includes AN L-Boxx
- It is well balanced once exploitation the slim battery
- It is precise trigger
- It uses the Bosch 18V battery system
- It is smart direction switch
- They had used plastic clutch that isnt smart.
- Clutch is difficult to tighten once exploitation giant bits
- Work lightweight produces some shadows
- A bit an excessive amount of dead area within the trigger
If you would like a drill loco mote on eighteen volts to use over extended periods, or your hands dont seem to be fitting for larger drills, then The Bosch DDS181-02
is that the good one for you. Its weight and compact size plus spectacular power offers it an favourable position for DIY activities. It pretty powerful for competitor drills to beat The Bosch DDS181-02 in terms of compactness, power and quality. If you don’t mind a lot of regarding the value, this can be the perfect drill to travel for.
>>MORE BEST PRODUCT: