This handy tool is the ultimate choice to fix your drilling and screw fixing needs. The Bosch CLPK22-120 is easy to use. has a fantastic battery power.
When it comes to Bosch products, they sure enough do not disappoint with their powerful and quality goods. The Bosch CLPK22-120 has been designed with the latest drilling technology with superb results for drilling, driving screws and cabinet installations. It’s perfectly small size, powerful but lightweight nature makes it stand out among other brands. When using this drill, you fill the high quality and perfect grip and are simplify the best choice for your drilling. Hobbyists, interior designers, contractors and homeowners will ultimately find this drill as a necessity because of the fantastic results delivered. With amazing features and specifications, drilling works are no longer long, tiring and boring but fun and simplified tasks. This drill is lightweight, easy to use and has enough power to see you through any drilling task with much satisfaction.
Features and specifications of Bosch CLPK22-120
The manufacturer of this brand has improved on the previous models to come up with a lighter, easier-to-use, power saving and a powerful drill. Those who have used this drill have positively reviewed it with positive reviews on the torque, ergonomic design, its compactness, and its chuck that makes changing of the bits a simple task.
- Manufactured in the USA by the Bosch Manufacturers.
- The drill has two speeds to ease your task. (0-350 RPM low speed and 0-1300 RPM high speed). While the slow speed ensures tighter grip and control of the tool, the high speed will ensure you complete tasks quickly.
- Its head is 54 inches long.
- It has a 3/8-inch single sleeve chuck that makes it a good choice to use with a wider range of applications.
- It has LED light that lights your working area in case of darkness.
- Lightweight and only measuring 2.1 lbs hence reduces fatigue.
- The ergonomic soft grip handle enhances great control and comfort.
- Work surfaces are protected with side bumpers which also prevents slipping.
- Use the 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 inches Drill Driver- PS31 or the 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver – PS41.
- Has a variable speed trigger for maximum control.
- The fuel gauge ensures proper battery management for continuous working.
- Is ultra-compact with 7 inches making it reach deeper and tighter areas and corners.
- It comes with 2 Max Lithium-Ion Batteries with a charger.
- Has a high torque setting of 930 in- lbs.
- Has a 20 +1 clutch setting for precise screw driving ability.
- This Bosch drill has its highest speed among its class placed at 2600 RPM.
- Comes with a carrying case.
- It is a powerful cordless drill.
- Uses Lithium-Ion batteries
- Two batteries
- A voltage of 12V.
Pros and cons of Bosch CLPK22-120
- The drill is easy to use among home-owners, contractors, and workshop workers. It can easily be set up with easy minutes after buying making it ideal for newbies.
- The Lithium-Ion batteries provide good power for use over long durations.
- The high torque and high speed of 0-1350 make it powerful for demanding drilling tasks.
- The batteries recharge faster but last longer making sure tasks get completed no matter how long they take.
- The ergonomic soft grip handle offers comfort and firmer control without blistering the user’s hands.
- The tool is compact with no bit spillage.
- It is multi-purpose and can be used in workshops, home repairs, in the field or even in industries.
- The 3 LEDs provide sufficient lighting for drilling in dark spots and places.
- With a highly variable speed trigger, the control of the tool is much easier.
- Being a lightweight tool weight 2.1 lbs, this Bosch drill reduces unnecessary fatigue. One can easily work with it for hours without getting tired easily.
- The Bosch CLPK22-120 does not come with an in-built torque setting. This means that you constantly have to reset the torque or use a different accessory such as a screw driver for different screw sizes. However, this should not hamper you from this product due to its wide range of services it renders. Despite the lack of an inbuilt torque setting, the torque handle is large enough allowing for a strong grip.
This handy tool is the ultimate choice to fix your drilling and screw fixing needs. The Bosch CLPK22-120 is easy to use, has a fantastic battery power, has ergonomic design hence provides a good grip and is also lightweight therefore reducing undue pressure and fatigue. Buy yours today and effectively multi-use it for your home repairs, workshop and in the field.