With the ability to provide up to 550 ft. lbs. maximum power, Campbell Hausfeld TL140200AV can be of great use for both professional and general applications. It also makes a great choice for people who need this kind of a tool, but their budget is too tight as it is very affordable. And, the great price does not compromise its quality or performance. You will be so impressed by how good it gets the job done.
If you will be working on different projects, you might realize that you will need a different power output for each in order to get perfect results. In this case, this tool got you covered as it has a variable speed regulator that will help you work with a full, medium, or low power output. This makes car repairs or any lawn or garden tools maintenance works quick and easy.
Again, you won’t have to worry about accuracy vibrations as they are significantly reduced by the twin hammer mechanism. And, in addition to the 550 ft. lbs. is 8,000 rotations per minute and 1,200 impacts per minute. Thus, it’s a reliable tool when dealing with tough bolts or lugs.
It is also super comfortable to use as it is lightweight and has a soft rubber grip thus you can comfortably use it for a long time. According to the manufacturers, this tool is designed for use in the DIY projects, so if you have any planned projects that will require the use of an impact wrench you can consider it. Also, the tool can be used for general-purpose applications so again if you need to do some repairs of maintenance that require this kind of a tool you can have a look at it.
However, if you are looking for an air impact wrench for any commercial applications or assembly line usage, this is not the right tool for you. It features a sturdy composite design for durability so it gets to serve you for a long time at a very low price.
- Very affordable
- Lightweight and compact design
- Very comfortable grip
- Well balanced torque, RPM and IPM
- Has a variable speed regulator
- Perfect for DIY and general purpose projects
- Can’t be used for commercial applications or assembly line works. This is not the tool’s problem because that’s not what it’s designed to do. Before purchasing it, analyze the kind of projects that you plan on working on and see if it’s suitable for them. Again, to ensure that it performs as expected, read and re-read the instructions manual to get everything right before putting it to work.